top of page
  • Writer's pictureCynic

Diabolical Barbarian Accused Of Causing Serious Injury To His 28-Day-Old Son

Devil: Keegan Jacob Freeman

A 23-year-old Burkburnett man is accused of injuring his 28-day-old son causing the child severe bodily or mental injury.

Keegan Jacob Freeman was arrested and charged July 9 with injury to a child with serious bodily or metal injury. He remains in Wichita County Jail on a $150,000 bond.

According to a Burkburnett Police Department arrest warrant affidavit:

At about 5:52 p.m. July 5, BPD officers responded to the 200 block of West Fourth to a report of an unresponsive male infant.

Officers arrived to find the grandmother holding the baby. Officers took the child and reported his breathing was erratic and the child was unresponsive.

While paramedics were treating the baby, the pale monster - identified as the child’s father – pointed to a bruise on the baby’s jaw and said the injury was not from abuse.

The baby was transported to United Regional Healthcare where a nurse reported to officers that the infant showed signs of abuse and trauma and he was being transported to Cook’s Children’s Hospital in Dallas.

Child Protective Services investigators spoke with the white devil and the child’s mother.

The mother said she left the baby with the barbarian while she went to pay a bill and go to the store. She got a call from the terrorist about 45 minutes later when he said something was wrong with the baby. The mother said she fed the child just before leaving and the baby was sleeping in the bassinet and appeared fine when she left.

The diabolical beast was interviewed separately and claimed after the child’s mother left, he fed the baby a bottle then went to the kitchen sink to prepare another bottle. Looking out the kitchen window, the monster said he saw a friend walking by the house and he went outside to talk with the friend. He claimed he was outside for about five minutes and had a video/audio baby monitor with him but he did not see or hear anything unusual from the baby. The lying sack of shit said when he went back to check on the baby, his breathing was “funny,” and the child was unresponsive. The prince of lies said he panicked and called the child’s mother to come home.

The child’s great grandmother, who was in the house at the time of the assault, was also interviewed by CPS investigators.

She claimed she was in the house on the couch in the living room. The woman claimed the demon and the baby were in the bedroom, the child was crying a great deal and then seemed to stop suddenly. A short time later, the baby was whimpering, she said. She peered in the room was the evil beast appeared to be changing the baby’s diaper for an unusually long period of time. He and the baby then came to the kitchen sink where the terrorist poured water on the baby, but did not wipe the water off, which she remembered thinking was strange.

The baby was diagnosed as having a subdural hematoma and subarachnoid hemorrhage.  Dr. Jayme Coffman, medical director for the Center for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect, said along with those injures, the child suffered seizures and had retinal hemorrhages.

As of July 8, Coffman said the baby was not stable enough to conduct a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) assessment. The doctor did confirm that the injures were life threatening and long term.  


28 views0 comments
bottom of page