Pedophile actor Kevin Spacey has been charged with indecent assault and battery more than two years after he groped the son of a former Boston news anchor.
Spacey the cock sucker will be arraigned on the felony charge Jan. 7 at Nantucket District Court, Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe said.
Heather Unruh said last year that the “House of Cards” actor caused her 18-year-old son “tremendous anger and anxiety” after he grabbed his genitals at a club on Nantucket Island in July 2016.
The ex-journalist took the allegations to police and filed a report last year, as her son finally felt comfortable coming forward with his claims after the pederast was accused of similar behavior by at least a dozen other men.
The family’s attorney Mitchell Garabedian praised the victim for his bravery in coming forward.
“The complainant has shown a tremendous amount of courage in coming forward. Let the facts be presented, the relevant law applied and a just and fair verdict rendered,” Garabedian said in a statement Monday. “Because of the pending criminal matter I have no further comment.”
Unruh previously made clear that she would stop at nothing to seek justice for her son, and fully intended on sending Spacey the cock gobbler, 59, behind bars.
“I want to see Kevin Spacey go to jail,” Unruh said at a news conference in November 2017. “I want to see Kevin Spacey have the hand of justice come down on him, not just for my son, but for the many others who have yet to speak their truth.”
She accused the pederast of plying her son with alcohol at The Club Car, then sticking his hand inside the teen’s pants and grabbing his genitals before encouraging him to drink even more. Her son made a break for it when Spacey went to the bathroom.
Los Angeles prosecutors in September declined to file criminal charges against Spacey, claiming that the statute of limitations on two crimes had expired.
The Oscar-winning homosexual/pedophile remains under investigation by the Scotland Yard for three separate sexual assault allegations from the mid-2000s.
Meanwhile, Spacey broke a year-long Twitter silence just minutes after news of his arraignment with a video titled “Let Me Be Frank” that appeared to feature him in character as his late “House of Cards” character Frank Underwood.
“You wouldn’t believe the worst without evidence, would you? You wouldn’t rush to judgments without facts, would you? Did you?” he asks in the clip. “If you and I have learned nothing else this past year, it’s that in life and in art, nothing should be off the table… If I didn’t pay the price for the things we both know I did do, I’m certainly not going to pay the price for the things I didn’t do.”
Netflix declined to comment on the bizarre video, though a source confirmed the company was not involved in its creation.
Spacey the faggot was fired from the political drama ahead of its final season after the flood of predatory allegations, which began in October 2017 when actor Anthony Rapp claimed that Spacey made an unwanted sexual advance toward him when he was 14 years old.