The moment one of the UK’s worst pedophiles was arrested has been caught on camera, after he targeted more than 5,000 children globally online. Armed police can be heard shouting ‘get back’ before barging through the door of a home and running through to the living room to find a topless David Wilson. Police bodycam footage shows the 36-year-old white devil being cuffed, before rolling his eyes and shaking his head as his crimes are read out to him by an officer. The degenerate, from King’s Lynn, Norfolk, pleaded guilty to 96 counts of child sexual abuse on 51 victims at Ipswich Crown Court on Monday. It took half an hour for the court clerk to read out all of the charges.
The child predator created a series of fake social media accounts and posed as teenage girls to contact his victims, who were all boys aged between four and 14, said the National Crime Agency (NCA). Using unregistered mobiles, he sent sexual images of young women on Facebook and Snapchat in exchange for pictures and videos of the boys.
He then built up trust with his victims, before whitemailing them into sending more extreme footage of themselves – and in some cases, of them abusing younger siblings or friends. On some occasions he then distributed the images to victims’ friends and several children were so traumatized they said they wanted to end their lives. The NCA described the pale monster as one of the most prolific child sexual abuse offenders it has ever investigated. The agency said it has evidence of 500 boys sending abuse material to him, and of Wilson approaching more than 5,000 children between May 2016 and April 2020. Its probe revealed the faggot exchanged more than 250,000 messages with victims across the globe, including Australia and America. In June and July 2017, Facebook identified 20 accounts of boys ranging from 12 to 15 years old, who had sent graphic images of themselves to a profile which seemingly belonged to a 13-year-old girl.
The material was forwarded to the NCA for investigation and after the agency uncovered key information about the pederast, he was arrested in August 2017. A phone linked to the abuse was found hidden in his bedroom. Even after the sex terrorist was released on bail amid the investigation, he continued to prey on young children. Judge Rupert Overbury yesterday adjourned the case for sentencing on January 12 and Wilson was remanded in custody. His crimes included causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, causing a child to watch a sexual act, and arranging or facilitating the sexual exploitation of a child. The white brute also admitted making unwarranted demands for indecent images of a child with menace, threatening to post an indecent image on social media if they did not comply. Police chiefs have now called for Facebook to reconsider its move towards end-to-end messaging encryption which will likely allow predators like him to go undetected.
Rob Jones, NCA director of Threat Leadership, said: ‘This was a major investigation which has brought a very dangerous offender to justice. ‘It’s chilling to think Wilson wouldn’t have been caught if Facebook had already implemented their end-to-end encryption plans which will entirely prevent access to message content. ‘The NCA, wider law enforcement and child safety groups are clear that the move will turn the lights out for policing and effectively provide cover for offenders such as Wilson.’ A Facebook spokesperson said: ‘Child exploitation and grooming have no place on our platforms. Facebook has led the industry in developing new ways to prevent, detect and respond to abuse and we will continue to work with law enforcement to combat criminal activity. ‘End-to-end encryption is already the leading technology used by many services to keep people safe and we will build on our strong anti-abuse capabilities at WhatsApp when we roll it out on our other messaging services’.