*Hat Tip: Kevin D.
Prince Andrew openly groped girls while staying at late pal Jeffrey Epstein’s so-called “Pedophile Island,” according to the local attorney general.
“An employee told me that he saw Prince Andrew on a balcony out at Little St. James groping girls right out in the open,” Denise George, the top prosecutor for the US Virgin Islands, told Vanity Fair.
“He said he remembered walking up to him and saying, ‘Good morning, your highness,'” George told the magazine of the royal who was dumped from royal duties in disgrace over his ties to the late pedophile.
The island is also one of three places chief accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre says she was made to have sex with the royal, claiming in court docs, “Epstein, Andy, approximately eight other young girls and I had sex together.”
The attorney general was speaking out amid an ongoing legal battle with lawyers controlling Epstein’s estate — accusing them of using nondisclosure agreements to “conceal the criminal activity of Epstein and his associates who are still there.”
She used the Andrew allegations as the kind of details she now finds it impossible to tie down because of staffers and accusers tied to NDAs.
“The estate is going to have to cooperate with law enforcement and release these employees so they can feel comfortable to come forward,” George told Vanity Fair. “They have to be allowed to speak up.”
George attacked the estate’s insistence that anyone getting a payout from the compensation fund has to sign away rights to go after anyone else associated with the crimes, not just Epstein.
“It is common practice that if you settle a claim with the other party, then you do not file any claims against that party, which would be the estate,” George told the mag.
“But to expand it to include Jeffrey Epstein’s friends? There are victims who have been raped by other people,” she said.
“That alone — that they would put those words in there — tells you where they’re coming from. They’re trying to protect their friends, and it’s not fair to the victims.”
She also slammed “just so blatant” attempts to hide some of Epstein’s assets, along with potential conflicts of interest of some of those involved in negotiations.
In a statement to The Post on Sunday, Jordy Feldman, proposed administrator of the compensation program, insisted it would operate “entirely independently of the Estate.”
The victims fund “will in no way interfere with any criminal investigation, and will not protect any Estate representatives or associates from any criminal liability,” Feldman said.
The estate has previously accused George of holding up the payouts to accusers.
“I want the victims to get what they deserve. But they have to get it independently and impartially,” George told the mag. “And these people aren’t the ones to do it.”
A rep for the estate couldn’t be reached on Sunday.
Andrew and Buckingham Palace have always vehemently denied the sex allegations against the royal, who also insists he had no idea about the sexual assaults by his late friend. Epstein, 66, hanged himself in a Lower Manhattan lockup Aug. 10 while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges.