top of page
  • Cynic

White Mother Kills 3-Year-Old Daughter Because She Was Getting In The Way Of Her Sex Life

Devils: Nicola Priest and Callum Redfern

A mother who killed her three-year-old daughter because she was getting in the way of her sex life posted a sick TikTok video saying 'I messed up bad' a month after her child's death.

Nicola Priest, 23, was jailed for 15 years for manslaughter last week after her daughter Kaylee-Jayde was found dead with chest and abdominal injuries at the flat where she lived in Birmingham on August 9 last year.

Priest's boyfriend Callum Redfern, 22, was jailed for 14 years for manslaughter, with the diabolical white couple killing Kaylee after she interrupted them while they had sex.

Now, it has emerged that Priest set-up a TikTok account a month after killing her daughter.

In one sick video, Priest hangs her head in shame and seems to wipe tears from her eyes as a song plays in the background.

She then mouths the words to the song: 'I'm sorry mom and dad. I know I messed up bad. I should've done, should've done better.'

In other clips, she posts twisted tributes to her daughter - before turning her attention to viral dances.

Priest and Redfern were convicted of manslaughter after a jury heard Priest rang 999 only after the youngster was dead.

The ruthless white mother from hell was sentenced to 15 years for manslaughter and a three year concurrent sentence for child cruelty.

Sentencing Priest and Redfern last week, Mr Justice Foxton QC said: 'On the evening of August 8 you Redfern went to Priest's flat. The two of you went to have sex. Kaylee wanted to stay up and play. There is no direct evidence of what happened next.

'Kaylee was sick more than once during the night as a result of the severe beating. You lost your tempers and it is clear you were joint participants in that assault. You both knew you had seriously injured Kaylee.

'You, Priest did nothing to seek medical help. A prompt call could have saved Kaylee's life. You both lied repeatedly during interviews.

'From the severity of the injuries caused by the assault it is clear there was an intention to cause serious harm. The injuries were caused by a ferocious assault.

'You and Redfern were equally responsible. You had ample opportunity to raise any concerns. Kaylee was very vulnerable and you were in a position of trust. You did nothing to summon help.'

After the sentencing, Redfern's father Andrew branded Priest an 'evil mother' and said 'she doesn't deserve kids'. He said his son was misled by Priest and 'got caught up in it', describing him as a 'kid' incapable of manipulating his ex-girlfriend.

He also claimed Priest would refuse to change Kaylee's nappy, telling her daughter 'you can just stay in it' while smoking outside the house.

R.I.P. (Rest In Piss): Kaylee-Jayde Priest

The final moments leading up to the death of Kaylee-Jayde Priest were revealed in chilling CCTV footage.

In the footage played to court, Kaylee-Jayde and her mother were seen together just hours before the youngster's fatal collapse, using a lift at the block of flats where they lived in Kingshurst House, Solihull.

The footage showed Priest's total disinterest in her daughter; repeatedly checking her reflection in the mirror and scrolling through her phone, while the youngster periodically gazed up at her mother's face.

At no point in the footage was there any physical contact between the pair, with Priest neglecting even to reach out to hold her daughter's hand.

Hours later, the youngster described in court as a 'happy child', died from serious chest and abdominal injuries.

Medical examinations later showed she had also suffered historical injuries including broken ribs, lower leg fractures and a broken sternum, Birmingham Crown Court heard.

Priest and her 22-year-old lover Callum Redfern pointed the finger of blame at each other during their trial, but were at the time in a 'close sexual relationship'.

Both were unanimously cleared of murder but convicted of the child's manslaughter on Thursday.

Jurors had heard how Priest would hit Kaylee around the head and refer to her as a 'fucking brat', while the youngster was also heard crying 'in a fearful tone'.

On one occasion, neighbours in a flat below at Kingshurst House, Solihull, recalled hearing a bang above and then Kaylee crying, before hearing Priest say: 'I'll just say she fell off the bed.'

The same residents claimed they noticed that 'when Kaylee cried, the response appeared to be to drown out her crying with music'.

In a text message exchange on July 24 2020, days before Kaylee's death, Priest told Redfern: 'I'm gonna kill her... because she keeps leaving the living room or going in the kitchen, so I've paled (hit) her one and smacked her for shitting in her nappy.'

Redfern said: 'Good - give her one from me.'

Priest replied: 'I will, babe.'

Three days later, Redfern messaged Priest saying: 'I'm going to keep the little brat away from me... sick of your spunking daughter.'

Prosecutors said the messages painted a vivid picture of the 'uncaring attitude from Priest and Redfern towards Kaylee'.

Andrew Redfern told the Sun: 'Nikki is an evil mother - she doesn't deserve kids.

'She was stood outside this house smoking and Kaylee's nappy needed changing. She said 'you can just stay in it' - that was her attitude. She wouldn't come in the house to take her to the toilet.'

Of his son, Andrew said he 'got caught up in it' and that 'he was only there so he could have sex at the end of the day'.

'He's too much like a kid himself to be manipulating her', he added.

Opening the case at the start of the trial, prosecution barrister Andrew Smith QC said: 'The prosecution case is that her death was caused by her having received serious injuries to her chest and abdomen in a sustained assault on August 8 of last year.

'That intentional assault occurred when both of the defendants were alone with Kaylee-Jayde.'

From the time Priest moved in to the flat in mid-2019, neighbors heard her 'shouting with real regularity' at Kaylee, including comments like 'Shut up', 'Go away' or 'Leave me alone' - and 'never anything positive or kind'.

Priest was also found guilty of cruelty to a child, relating to the youngster's historical injuries, but Redfern was cleared of that charge.

In a statement released through police after the verdicts, Kaylee's grandmother Debbie Windmill said the impact of her death would live with her for the rest of her life.

She said: 'I could never stop staring at the smile on her beautiful face. I loved every moment watching her develop to nearly school age; preparing to buy my first grandchild her pre-school uniform was something that filled me with such happiness.

'I couldn't wait to see her in it, but this opportunity was stolen from me in the most brutal of ways.

'Everybody deserves the gift of life. Kaylee-Jayde deserved to show the world who she could have been and what greatness she could have brought to this world. Nanny will forever hold you in her heart.'

Speaking afterwards, Detective Inspector Adam Jobson, said: 'This is a really horrific set of circumstances and I cannot imagine for one second what Kaylee-Jayde's family must be going through, they've lost their three-year-old family member at the hands of her own mother and Nicky Priest's boyfriend, Callum.

'It is a grim picture.

'I don't think, sadly, we will ever fully know what has happened, we'll never get that full picture, both have not admitted their own responsibility.

'One thing is clear, Nicky Priest has failed her daughter, she's failed to protect her and she should be - being a mother to that little girl - the one person who should have been able to protect her.'


52 views0 comments
bottom of page